Smart home technology package
Quadrant Homes, a prominent builder in the Puget Sound region for nearly five decades, announced plans to include a smart home technology package as a standard package in all its future communities.
Dubbed the Home Technology Package, it will include:
- The Ring™ Video Doorbell PRO, which enables seeing and speaking with visitors who come to the door, and the ability to create custom zones and alerts.
- LiftMaster® Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener with battery backup so a garage door may be opened and closed from a smart phone, even during a power outage.
- Schlage Connect™ Front Door Hardware, which allows control of the front door remotely using a smart phone.
- Next Learning Thermostat, which learns a home's patterns and programs itself to help save energy, while also allowing occupants to adjust a home's temperature with a voice command or through the app.
- Caséta Lighting Control Starter Package, which allows turning on the lights from inside or outside the home.
- Wi-Fi Ready, including two CAT 6 network jacks, a 36" Smart Panel data hub, and USB chargers throughout the home. New homes will also be pre-wired for wireless.
"This package is great for buyers of all technical knowledge levels," said Ken Krivanec, president of Quadrant Homes, "Many of these solutions are plug and play, and those buyers who want even more home tech can expand the system themselves, or work with our third-party providers to automate and connect their home to their heart's content."
New home buyers in Quadrant's current communities can request the package in presale homes. All buyers will have the option to purchase additional components for their home automation package, including Sonos audio systems, Lutron automated window shades, and live fireplaces.
Quadrant is based in Bellevue and is part of the TRI Pointe Group family of regional homebuilders. It ranked second on the Puget Sound Business Journal's latest list of the area's largest homebuilders.