News & Notes from Northwest MLS
Listing Data Checker
Northwest MLS started using a new compliance system on July 21 to ensure accurate listing data and compliance with MLS listing input rules. In announcing the changes, NWMLS said the Listing Data Checker, as it is called, enhances ongoing efforts to maintain an accurate and reliable database of listing and sale information.
Among changes the MLS highlighted are:
- E-mails sent from the NWMLS Compliance Department will have a new look;
- The new system will regularly re-check previously flagged items for compliance to ensure the integrity of the database; and
- The "Report a Violation" tool on Matrix listings (whistle icon) will have a different interface.
New Showing Time Feature
Based on user feedback, ShowingTime has added a "Status Change Notification" feature. When a listing is confirmed to show and a property's status change (e.g., from Active to Pending), the showing agent gets an email notification. This notice will provide the property information, the previous listing status, and the new listing status.
Members and subscribers who have not yet activated their ShowingTime accounts are invited to read the Getting Started with ShowingTime user guide and get started now!
New Version of Transaction Desk
When a new, faster, smarter and friendlier version of Transaction Desk is unveiled in mid-August, users can expect to save time with many of its features including:
- Transaction improvements: simplified wizard, integrated menus & signings
- New templates feature replaces quick-start groups
- New customizable dashboard
- Easier access to "Super User" tools
The new version allows toggling between the current "Pro & Lite" version, with both of them available to members and subscribers during a "get acquainted" transitional period. Visit the Northwest MLS website for a schedule of in-person and webinar training opportunities.