Washington Association of Mortgage Professionals
Fast-acting real estate brokers can score a complimentary ticket (with lunch) to an information-packed program on Sept. 24. The event is presented by the Washington Association of Mortgage Professionals.
A half-dozen real estate industry experts with insights on different aspects of the marketplace will be joined by radio hosts offering business-boosting tips, exhibitors, and swag during the daylong program. Tyler McKenzie, 2015 president of SEATTLE KingCounty REALTORS® and a Washington REALTORS® Ombudsman, is the keynote speaker.
Frank Percival, WAMP's executive director, said the first 100 real estate professionals who register for the 2014 Northwest Real Estate Summit and Mortgage Expo can attend at no cost (a $105 savings). The event is scheduled from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 24 at the Tulalip Resort Casino in Marysville.
Frank Garay and Brian Stevens, co-hosts of the informative and entertaining The National Real Estate Post are emcees for the summit and will also provide a free presentation of "Listing Booster" during the expo.
Other speakers include:
- Features Speaker Donald J. Frommeyer, NAMB president, who will discuss critical legislation affecting the industry, and offer insights on the industry's future;
- Get REAL Radio co-host Vija Williams, pf The Voka Tea, at Le;;er Wo;;oa,s Eastsode. who will offer tips on entering the luxury market;
- Ann Liberato, founding partner and area manager for Cobalt Mortgage;
- John Delaney, CEO-President, Central Banc Mortgage Corporation;
- Ryan Hills & R.C. from TheREsource.tv;
WAMP is also hosting a LIVE 9 hour CE class for Washington State loan officers on Sept. 23, the day before the summit.
Based in Bellevue, WAMP promotes professional and education for members and strives to create a more competitive and informed marketplace. Additional information is online at www.mywamp.org.